1. Depending on the region, construction costs for a new manufactured home average 45 percent less than a comparable site-built home.
2. Appraisal studies show Manufactured homes appreciate in value just like other forms of housing.
3. All aspects of construction process of a manufactured home are controlled and professionally supervised.
4. The cost of construction materials are purchased in volume for extra savings.
5. A wide variety of floor plans are available such as vaulted ceilings, fully equipped kitchens, walk-in closets, among many other options.
6. Manufactured homes can be customized to meet your needs.
7. Today's manufactured homes are built with the same building materials used in site-built homes.
8. Manufactured homes take less time to build than site built homes, which means you get to move into your new home sooner.
9. Approximately 90 percent of todays manufactured homes never move from their original site.
10. All aspects of construction are continually inspected by not one, but several professionally trained inspectors.
11. Manufactured homes are constructed entirely in a controlled factory environment.
12. Today's manufactured homes are virtually indistinguishable from site-built homes and are fully compatable with any neighborhood architectural style.